Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Which photoshop should I get?

Which photoshop is better? CS2 or CS3? Which would you get if price wasn't an issue. Thanks and please give some reasons.



Which photoshop should I get?hp



the newer version CS3 always get the newer one if price isnt't an issue, its the same program with more features, photoshop tries not to delete old ways of doing things just add more so definately the new 1



Which photoshop should I get?mcaffee



Look at Photoshop Elements. It has 90% of the fuctionality of the full versions and will very likely do what you need at a fraction of the cost (unless you are a professional graphics designer). I am a professional web site designer and do all my own photographic work and Elements is more than I need.
I would get the new version of Photoshop, CS3. It has the most up to date features and it's the same price as CS2.
CS3. It's updated with additional features.
cs3 get the newer one

No comments:

Post a Comment