Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Help, some of my stuff on photoshop has dissapeared.?

I have Adobe Photoshop 7.0, and quite a while ago most of the selections underneath the ''filter'' section at the top has dissapeared. The only ones that are still under there is Blur, Noise, Pixelate, Sharpen, and Stylize. I've uninstalled the photoshop program, and tried installing it again, but it would not work. So I had to set my computer back to the date where I had erased it so I could have photoshop on my computer again. Anny suggestions why this is?



Help, some of my stuff on photoshop has dissapeared.?internet security software



I have not encountered such problem before, nor i have heard of it. Are you sure the other filters have disappeared from the list?



鈥?Make sure your file is in RGB mode in order to access all the filters. You will not be able to use filter effects like Artistic, Brush Strokes.. etc on a CMYK mode file. Go to Image%26gt;Mode%26gt;and select RGB. You can always convert your file back into CMYK mode (which is the mode for print production) by going to image%26gt;Mode%26gt;CMYK, just select the option 'do not flatten layers'(if you are working on layers and want to keep the layers)



鈥?If the filters really are disappeared from the list, it should be:-



a) you have accidentally moved/deleted the files from %26gt;Application/Program folder%26gt;Adobe%26gt;Photoshop%26gt;Plug-Ins%26gt;Filters. In this case, you can reinstall the filters back into the filters folder. Copy the 'filters files' from another machine(your friend's PC who has installed photoshop 7) %26gt; C:\Program files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CS2\Plug-Ins\Effects\Filter Gallery. and paste it to the same location in your machine. You could also try looking for free photoshop plugins on the net and install into your computer.



b) your copy of software installer photoshop 7.0 has a problem. Get a new copy.

No comments:

Post a Comment