Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Adobe Photoshop CS3 Extended... Help?

I have just recently gotten the software for Adobe Photoshop CS3 Extended though, when I go to install it, an error message occurs saying my Windows System is not up to date and that I either have to have WIndows Service Pack 2 or over or Windows Vista to be able to run %26 install the program.



Do I have to have Windows Service Pack 2 AND Windows Vista, or just one of them?



Plus, is there any way I can get either upgrades for free? Or do I have to buy them?



Adobe Photoshop CS3 Extended... Help?antivirus software



Service Pack 2 is for Xp. So you need either XP-SP2 or Vista.



Go to windowsupdate.com and get your computer updated to newest versions.



Adobe Photoshop CS3 Extended... Help?computer virus



If you go to www.microsoft.com, you can find the latest updates for your computer. If you download all the updates, then it will automatically update your operating system.

No comments:

Post a Comment