Friday, August 20, 2010

Emergency Photoshop Help! New to this, please help! very serious!?

i need someone to photoshop my image for me. i need the stamp background to be WHITE not the grayish color it is. ive worked like heck to try to fix it but i dont really know how. can someone do it for me? and i need the blue on the stamp to be a LITTLE bit darker.



thanks so much.



http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc227...



Emergency Photoshop Help! New to this, please help! very serious!?norton internet security 2008



I agree. I was able to make a white background and bring out the blue, but the colors/quality of the image will take a bit of work to get it to look good.



Emergency Photoshop Help! New to this, please help! very serious!?spyware removal



Why not just google the image. For example, I took a half of a second to google Houston Independant School District and look at one of the first image results:



http://www.publicsurplus.com/sms/docview...



And for Photoshop, try using the magic wand and make it more selective...

No comments:

Post a Comment