Friday, August 20, 2010

Is Photoshop CS3 Worth It?

I am currently using ''paint shop pro 7'' and am looking to buy Photoshop CS3.



The original price is about 650 but I found it for from about ''$160-$250''.



I am REALLY into photograph editing and the features in paint shop pro 7 and above aren't enough for what I want to do.



Is buying CS3 for that price worth it?



I've looked into it and the features look like what im looking for.



Is Photoshop CS3 Worth It?moto guzzi



I think it is worth it, and as good as Paint Shop Pro is, Photoshop is pretty much an industry standard. I would be careful about discounted versions, often they are not exactly legal and you won't be able to register them, which means no support, no upgrades/updates.



If you are a student, you can get the student license version through various academic resellers. JourneyEd and Academic Superstore are two such resellers.



Also depending on what you intend to do, it might be worth getting the whole CS3 Design package, if you can afford it.



Is Photoshop CS3 Worth It?norton internet security 2008



Yes, it is worth downloading but it isnt worth buying because you can just download the software called GIMP which is just like photoshop and it has most of the photoshops features.

No comments:

Post a Comment