Friday, August 20, 2010

What computer would be best for Photoshop?

I've been working on Photoshop 7.0 for a very long time now on a MacBook. However, it isn't my laptop, it's a family members, so- here is my question to you.



I'm going to buy Photoshop CS3, and I need a good computer to go with it.



I've used MACs alot, but I'm disappointed with them since they can't do some of the things PCs can like games and certain sites.



I would really like a PC to use Photoshop and be able to run videos, games, flash, music, internet, etc. And have a decent battery life. I travel a lot, too.



I honestly don't know a lot about computers except the programs I run on it; so I've been having a lot of trouble to see what would be best for me.



What computer would be best for Photoshop?matchless



you have to buy a good computer with good memory ram



What computer would be best for Photoshop?norton 2008



I recommend you go for a Dell. They make some pretty good computers and their service support is great. They have several types of laptops to accommodate almost every costumer. Additionally, if you are looking for a gaming laptop, they also build laptops just for gamers.



My wife is an Adobe Photophop fan and it works great on her computer.
A good, recent laptop will fit your needs, but make sure it DOES NOT HAVE VISTA. Demand that your laptop has XP form the dealer, otherwise walk and find a dealer that does have it.

No comments:

Post a Comment