Friday, August 20, 2010

Which Photoshop is the best?

There are several Photoshop programs, I believe... which is the best overall?



I'd use it to make avatars/icons, banners, signatures, and other things for people online, as well as for my own Livejournal and such. Right now I'm using Microsoft PictureIt!, but I'd love to have more interesting choices with tools and such.



Thanks!



Which Photoshop is the best?windows



We have Adobe and PictureProject...both work well as far as I know.



Which Photoshop is the best?antivirus download



Photoshop CS2, the latest version of it. Photoshop CS3 is coming out very soon so it's hard to keep up with technology. Of course they all are the same, some may have more features than others or special shortcuts that the previous versions lack. I still use Photoshop 7.0 because I'm very used to it and because it's not only one I have. You can go to adobe.com and download a free version of their latest programs for 30 days.
Hi



If you want to design vector images to use in banners the best one is Adobe Illustrator CS2



For raster Images, the best one is Adobe Photoshop CS2, basically you can do whatever you want with photoshop, you just need to now how to work with it.....



If you were to work with photoshop i bet you would discover new things and new techniques of your own every day!
Photoshop CS2
different softwares are best for different purpose...

No comments:

Post a Comment