Friday, August 20, 2010

How well does Photoshop CS3 work on XP? How about Vista?

I need to upgrade my computer (Windows XP) and have heard that Vista is plagued with problems. I'm content staying with XP for the time being. However, my new machine is going to be my Photoshop workhorse. I was told that Photoshop CS3 may have problems on XP. Is this true? Can anyone shed any light on how well Photoshop CS3 works on XP? If you have experiences you would like to share about Photoshop CS3 on Vista, I would be interested in that as well. Thx.



How well does Photoshop CS3 work on XP? How about Vista?pop up blocker



I have used a trial of photoshop on vista and it has worked well. Not sure about xp.



How well does Photoshop CS3 work on XP? How about Vista?systemworks



its not true...us xp playa

No comments:

Post a Comment