Friday, August 20, 2010

Adobe Photoshop CS3 won't install - please help me?

I have windows vista and am attempting to install the trial version of Photoshop CS3. I download the trial from the adobe website, it is in one compressed file - this then extracts itself when opened. When I click on the setup file within this, it asks for UAC permission - I give it. A window then comes up with a loading bar, like when sending something to the recycle bin, this closes after five or so seconds and nothing happens. I have tried running it as administrator, and in windows xp compatibility mode but to no avail. What can I do to install it?



Adobe Photoshop CS3 won't install - please help me?live update



Read this: http://www.itwriting.com/blog/?p=225



The fix for that person was re-registering a dll for JavaScript, might work for you... might not.



Adobe Photoshop CS3 won't install - please help me?norten



I would just go to www.makemypictureperfect.com and have them do all your editing for you!



  • witness in a civil case
  • give to atheist
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment