Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Desaturated Photos from Adobe Photoshop?

I have a great picture. But when I go to edit it in Adobe Photoshop and save it as anything other than Adobe psd, I get this desaturated effect that spreads through all my photos. The colors are completely desaturated. It's fine under Adobe psd, and I can view the true colors within Photoshop, I just can't save that as any other format without losing color. I have set the color space to be matchin sRGB, I have used 8-bit RGB consistently with psd files and jpeg and tiff files. The jpeg and tiff just come out desaturated. I can't get it to work at all. I'm not doing any modifications that can't show on JPEG, I am very, very lost. Thank you for your help.



Desaturated Photos from Adobe Photoshop?antivirus



Hi, I recommand you to try google picasa.



picasa is a Google's photo software. It's what should've come with your camera.



It can Edit , organise and Share you picture and small video flips.



It's very easy to use and is free, just like Google



Just have a Try. and Download it for free in here:



http://www.bernanke.cn/google-picasa/



Good Luck!



Desaturated Photos from Adobe Photoshop?computer



Do you have an imbedded profile?
Maybe you should try converting the RAW pics in another software then take then to photoshop to edit. I have never had any desaturation problems when saving from photoshop to jpeg, but I don't use RAW files because I work with TV graphics, but possibly photoshop doesn't process the RAW files properly so the conversion to jpeg is damaged.

No comments:

Post a Comment