Friday, August 20, 2010

When I open up Photoshop CS2 creat a new file and create a text field the text is small almost invis

When I open up Photoshop CS2 create a new file and create a text field the text is small almost inviable. Why? I have to increase the font size to something like 1200px in order to view the text at about 12px (Normally). I've uninstalled and reinstalled Photoshop CS2 with no success. Could anyone please help? Thanks in advance.



When I open up Photoshop CS2 creat a new file and create a text field the text is small almost invisable.?norton



As soon as you select the Text tool, if you look just under the tool bar you will see the options to change the Font, Style and Size of the text, you will be able to change the visibility(size) of the text over there.



When I open up Photoshop CS2 creat a new file and create a text field the text is small almost invisable.?spyware remover



You may want to check the resolution of your document or the zoom level that you are at.

No comments:

Post a Comment