Friday, August 20, 2010

I want to get photoshop...anyone have links to it?

oh and is there a photoshop that doesn't cost money??



cuz that's kinda wat i really want.



P.S. if there is something similar to photoshop that doesn't cost money....send me the link to download it...



[i already have photofiltre but i dont like it that much]



I want to get photoshop...anyone have links to it?nortan



I recommend GIMP, it has many features of Photoshop and costs nothing.



GIMP is the GNU Image Manipulation Program. It is a freely distributed piece of software for such tasks as photo retouching, image composition and image authoring.



Other free alternatives would be Paint.net or Picasa from Google.



I want to get photoshop...anyone have links to it?noton



try downloads.com, if not maybe someone has a copy
GIMP is a free photo-editing graphic application.



www.gimp.org



As a graphic artist, I can't suggest anything better than Photoshop CS2 (or CS3 for that matter). You could download the CS2 trial from Adobe's site.

No comments:

Post a Comment