Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Computer/Photoshop help???

Okay I'm PRETTY sure my comp doesn't have a virus or anything, it's not acting weird and if it did I'm sure my anti virus would catch it. But my photoshop program isn't functioning normally. Every time I tell it to do something it won't, so basically it's not working at all. Sometimes it doesn't want to open an image and stuff. Anyone know what might be wrong? Cuz I swear this wasn't happening yesterday, or whenever I last used it.



I don't wanna have to re-install it. Not that I could anyways, my brother has the disk for that. So anyone know how I can fix this without re-installing it?



Computer/Photoshop help???ariel



My Adobe programs were being strange a few minutes ago. I restarted and it's fixed.

No comments:

Post a Comment