Friday, August 20, 2010

Adobe Photoshop!?

I need good information about how to learn this editing program. What is best way to learn. Also is PhotoShop Elements a good way to start?



Adobe Photoshop!?virus



1 - Open Adobe Photoshop.



2 - Press ''F1''.



3 - Read.



Adobe Photoshop!?anti virus



I hope my answer helps you. I have been using photoshop for yrs and i learned like you. (trial and error) till i found book that helped me immensely . VISUAL QUICKSTART GUIDE Photoshop for Windows and Mac. By Peachpit Press. Authors: Elaine Weinman and Peter Lourekas. Its literally a visual guide, with pictures and step by step guides/tips.



I hope it helps you. they also make guides for anything Adobe.
use it
Open Adobe photoshop. Click on Help. Click on Contents and Index

No comments:

Post a Comment