Friday, August 20, 2010

GIMP Photoshop?

i have gimp and not photoshop .



photoshop has a liquify tool .



but gimp doesnt .



i know there is a Iwarp tool but i dont know how to use it .



whats the closest to the liquify tool off of photoshop on gimp ?



is there isnt anything, how do you use the Iwarp tool ?



GIMP Photoshop?spyware removal



The IWarp tool is pretty similar to photoshops liquify.



How to use it:



Filters-%26gt;Distort-%26gt;IWarp



Now you have the IWarp dialog box open. The default settings really don't make a change in the image so I suggest you increase the ''Deform Radius'' and the ''Deform Amount''. Now click on the image in the box to alter it. The tools are pretty self-explanatory and will actually do something now that you have increased the strength. :D I hope this helps!



If this helped, check out my blog at: http://www.gimpersanonymous.blogspot.com



Thanks!



GIMP Photoshop?virus protection software



I learned Photoshop in a tech school I was attending while on unemployment. The warp tool is used to 'distort' the image. All you have to do is choose the 'warp tool', then click and drag or use the shortcuts they give you to 'skew' or 'distort' the image to your liking. I don't have Photoshop, so I can't tell you exactly how to use it, but if my memory serves me correctly, that's what you do; click and drag on the outline of the image, then, when you get the desired look or shape. I do believe you have to choose the image by highlighting it or by making it 'active' by clicking on the image to the right of the window where the 'history' list is. Even though this info is a bit vague (hard to remember something I learned two years ago, especially when I don't have the program to keep proficient in it), but I hope I've been of some help or at least, steered you in the right direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment