Friday, August 20, 2010

I draw pencil sketches and scan them into Photoshop - what magical things can I do to them?

In particular I have a pencil sketch of a face that's half in shadow.



I want to Photoshop this to get rid of the rough pencil lines and smudges and make it into a clean cut picture that looks as though it was drawn on a PC. Is there a feature in Photoshop that would do this for me, or am I going to have to painstakingly draw over each line in Photoshop?



Plus - with the shadow, is it really necessary that I draw that first? Or could I just draw the face and have Photoshop draw a shadow over it?



If so, how? Can anyone talk me through it or link me to some good tutorials?



Thank you!



I draw pencil sketches and scan them into Photoshop - what magical things can I do to them?norton ghost



i would prefer import the scanned picture to Illustrator CS2 it has a function to vectorize thr scan and it will looks like you draw in computer anf you will have the ability to scale down/up without losing any detail.



I draw pencil sketches and scan them into Photoshop - what magical things can I do to them?software



Why don't you purchase a drawing tablet, forget the hassle of shadows there cheap I believe i've seen them in adsa for 拢20
The easy answer that I have is utilize the magic wand and or use filters to create what you want. There is an option to outline, but I have not used it -



I posted the question to Adobe.com and this was the response that I got back, not sure if it will help but it is a start:



http://www.adobe.com/designcenter/illust...



Like I said the easiest way is to play with your filers to get the outcome that you want - then try the above link and how they walk you through it.



Good luck!



  • while shopping
  • difference between vista
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment