Friday, August 20, 2010

Again, Photoshop help anybody? I'm desperate!!?

First off, I have Photoshop 7.0.



All I want to do is selective color in a black %26 white photo.



The photo right now is in color, I want to turn it into black and white but leave a few things with color. I think I need someone to explain it to me step by step if that isn't too much trouble...



I hope somebody can help me, please. Just start from the beginning. I have a fresh new photo that I can start with.



Again, Photoshop help anybody? I'm desperate!!?norten



Mark A's answer is great -- that will work. With Photoshop, however, there are always multiple ways to do something. Another method would be to use the lasso tool to draw around the part you want to keep in color. Then right-click and select ''select inverse.'' Now select the menu image-%26gt;desaturate. That will make everything b%26w except the part you selected with the lasso tool.



Again, Photoshop help anybody? I'm desperate!!?panda



Take a look at this site, and save it in your favorites.



http://digital-photography-school.com/bl...
I gave you a link earlier. If you find it too confusing or need even more detailed directions, you can send me a message.



http://www.flickr.com/photos/22131398@N0...
with the photo open -



goto window - layers



in the layers look click on the circle on the bottom that is half white half black



then select Gradient Overlay



Select the black to white gradient (reverse it if it needs to be)



this comes up as a layer mask so you can erase parts of the mask, removing the gradient overlay on these sections that you have erased/brushed over



hope it helps :0



  • while shopping
  • difference between vista
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment