Friday, August 20, 2010

Any photoshop or corel draw experts out there?

i use photoshop and corel draw every day. i am trying to increase my skill level. anyone have any little know secrets or tips for me?



Any photoshop or corel draw experts out there?network security



Tutorials are okay for learning the basics, but I suggest learning what each tool does and how it manipulates pixels. I find that tutorials cannot prepare you for questions in the classroom or projects on the job. Find some textures (i.e. concret, wood, granite, carpet, etc.) and see if you can recreate them yourself.



One of the things I used to do was ask a potential hire to make rust using Photoshop. I wasn't really interested in if they could make realistic rust or not, but I wanted to see what tools they used and if they were familiar enough with the program to at least attempt making rust.



Any photoshop or corel draw experts out there?norton internet security



search over internet for its tutorials
take the class at your local college.
Refer to a tutorial so that u can learn step by step in the correct sequence..
Search for Photoshop TV, its an actual show that is down-loadable I think through Itunes. I've learned some pretty cool stuff watching it.
I used to be of some help
ask for extra knowledge u want

No comments:

Post a Comment